You don’t want to wait for the next vacation? Finally, you would like to purchase a neat property at the Mediterranean Sea and enjoy the best climate and beautiful atmosphere at your new home in Alanya?
In this case, do not hesitate to pack your bags and travel to Turkey.
IVM Turkey is arranging a 4-day viewing trip for you.
Please note: We are planning with max. Two persons.
- Transfer from Antalya or Gazipasa airport to Alanya
- Check-in at the Hotel (pictures in the gallery below)
- Sightseeing trip in the city
- Breakfast at the hotel
- You will be picked up at the hotel and brought to our Office in Alanya. We will introduce you to our associates, have a cup of coffee and talk about your ideas on the desired property. According to your wishes, we will compile an amount of presentations on properties of interest for you.
Afterwards we will organize a viewing of the requested properties.
- Now and then, there will be a lunch break.
- Thereupon the viewing will be continued.
- After you have been shown your favored properties, we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Viewing of alternative properties.
- Lunch break.
- Conversation with detailed information on buying properties in Turkey.
- If you have made a decision, we will strictly inform you about the requested property and will close a purchasing agreement.
- Conclusion of the day at your hotel.
- Transfer to Antalya or Gazipasa airport.
We are exclusively presenting properties, which correspond with your requests. The team of IVM Turkey is very skilled and experienced in the field of the real estate market in Turkey - our associates provide an impeccable orientation to the region of Alanya and know the subtleties of the local real estate market very well.
A viewing trip with IVM Real Estate is the start of a long-term partnership with personal experienced realtors in Turkey.
Welcome to Turkey.
Welcome at IVM TURKEY.
Good value hotel in Alanya city center.
Exclusive private boutique hotel in Alanya Konakli.
Private boutique hotel in first sea line in Alanya center.
Fines in Turkey will increase in 2024
Storm in Turkey
The 58th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey has begun
Municipal infrastructure in Mahmutlar.
Cultural center in Alanya is almost finished
Alanya July 2023 news.
Is the water in the Mediterranean clean?
Friday market opening in Alanya.
A new market in an old place
Real estate insurance DASK.The difference between compulsory and optional insurance in Alanya.
DASK - compulsory insurance
Visa-free with residence permit.
Residence permit in Turkey
Amendments were made to Law "On Immigration" No. 6458, on the basis of which 1169 regions of Turkey were closed for obtaining a residence permit from 01.07.2022, since the number of foreign citizens in these regions is 20% in relation to Turkish ones exceeds citizens.
Changes for Obtaining a Residence Permit in Turkey in 2022
By buying property in Turkey, you can get a citizenship.
What taxes do you pay in Turkey?
Real estate taxes in Turkey
The new properties in Alanya and in the regions are sold ready to move into.
Standard equipment of apartments
Which area of Alanya is the most promising?
Future-oriented districts in Alanya
Residence permit in Turkey
What is Iskan and what is it used for?
This resolution came into force on January 24, 2022.
A certificate from the bank for tapu
The area around the Dimcay River is one of the wonderful places in Alanya.
Dimcay, summer paradise in Alanya
Sapadere Canyon is one of the most visited places in Alanya. This is an interesting place for all nature lovers.
Sapadere Canyon in Alanya
This building is depicted on the flag of the city.
The Red Tower
See more, Pay less
A park in the mountains with a wonderful view of the coast.
I love Alanya
The ancient fortress of Alanya is undisputedly a business card of the city.
The ancient fortress of Alanya
Unusual combination! ,, An echo from the past, between new residential complexes.
The ancient city of Naula in Mahmutlar
The ancient city of Syedra is 20 km east of the city center.
The ancient city of Syedra, Alanya
One of the best-preserved ancient shipyards in the Mediterranean.
Antique shipyard in Alanya