You don’t want to wait for the next vacation? Finally, you would like to purchase a neat property at the Mediterranean Sea and enjoy the best climate and beautiful atmosphere at your new home in Alanya?
In this case, do not hesitate to pack your bags and travel to Turkey.
IVM Turkey is arranging a 4-day viewing trip for you.
Please note: We are planning with max. Two persons.
- Transfer from Antalya or Gazipasa airport to Alanya
- Check-in at the Hotel (pictures in the gallery below)
- Sightseeing trip in the city
- Breakfast at the hotel
- You will be picked up at the hotel and brought to our Office in Alanya. We will introduce you to our associates, have a cup of coffee and talk about your ideas on the desired property. According to your wishes, we will compile an amount of presentations on properties of interest for you.
Afterwards we will organize a viewing of the requested properties.
- Now and then, there will be a lunch break.
- Thereupon the viewing will be continued.
- After you have been shown your favored properties, we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Viewing of alternative properties.
- Lunch break.
- Conversation with detailed information on buying properties in Turkey.
- If you have made a decision, we will strictly inform you about the requested property and will close a purchasing agreement.
- Conclusion of the day at your hotel.
- Transfer to Antalya or Gazipasa airport.
We are exclusively presenting properties, which correspond with your requests. The team of IVM Turkey is very skilled and experienced in the field of the real estate market in Turkey - our associates provide an impeccable orientation to the region of Alanya and know the subtleties of the local real estate market very well.
A viewing trip with IVM Real Estate is the start of a long-term partnership with personal experienced realtors in Turkey.
Welcome to Turkey.
Welcome at IVM TURKEY.
Good value hotel in Alanya city center.
Exclusive private boutique hotel in Alanya Konakli.
Private boutique hotel in first sea line in Alanya center.
Mayor of Alanya Adem Murat Yucel together with philanthropist Ahmet Gonullu signed an agreement on the start of construction of a medical center in Mahmutlar.
Construction of a new medical center in Mahmutlar
A new place of study for 750 students.
New school in Avsallar
Over 12.7 million tourists visited Turkey in 5 last months.
Demand for Turkey
Antalya becomes a Russian-speaking city.
Antalya and immigrants
Alanya News February 2022
Nursing home in Alanya
Alanya news winter 2021-2022
Alanya prepares for winter
By buying property in Turkey, you can get a citizenship.
This resolution came into force on January 24, 2022.
A certificate from the bank for tapu
How do I get a HES code?
New regulations before traveling to Turkey
Visa-free with residence permit.
Residence permit in Turkey
What taxes do you pay in Turkey?
Real estate taxes in Turkey
What is Iskan and what is it used for?
Real estate insurance DASK.The difference between compulsory and optional insurance in Alanya.
DASK - compulsory insurance
Which area of Alanya is the most promising?
Future-oriented districts in Alanya
This building is depicted on the flag of the city.
The Red Tower
The ancient city of Syedra is 20 km east of the city center.
The ancient city of Syedra, Alanya
Sapadere Canyon is one of the most visited places in Alanya. This is an interesting place for all nature lovers.
Sapadere Canyon in Alanya
See more, Pay less
A park in the mountains with a wonderful view of the coast.
I love Alanya
The ancient fortress of Alanya is undisputedly a business card of the city.
The ancient fortress of Alanya
Unusual combination! ,, An echo from the past, between new residential complexes.
The ancient city of Naula in Mahmutlar
The area around the Dimcay River is one of the wonderful places in Alanya.
Dimcay, summer paradise in Alanya
One of the best-preserved ancient shipyards in the Mediterranean.
Antique shipyard in Alanya